Documents can be added to expand the portal's resource library.
The user will be able to upload a document to the resource library.
It is assumed that you are a registered user on the site.
- Click on the Resources tab on the main menu.
- Under "Add Resources," click Add Document.
- Provide a short but descriptive title for your document.
- Under File, click Choose File and browse to find the file on your computer. Click Upload.
- If there is an applicable External Link, you may provide it here.
- Under "File Created On," you may specify the origination date for the document. (The post date will automatically be recorded when you post this document.)
- Provide a Description for the document that you are uploading.
- The Tags section provides you the opportunity to specify Countries, Sectors, Topics, Keywords, the Knowledge Type and Type of Resource.
- On the Related Content tab, you can choose to relate this document to other content (blogs, events, news, or press releases).
- Scroll down and click Save.
- NOTE: Only you will be able to see this until the IASPN web team has had a chance to review and approve the new post. This should take between 1-24 hours. Thanks for your patience!