Documents are saved within a library of resources. You can search the library and filter results to find exactly what you need.
The user will be able to find a document in the resource library.
- Click on Resources in the main menu bar.
- In the "Find a Resource" section, under Type of Content, select Document from the drop-down list.
- You can further narrow the search results by specifying the title, user name, country, or knowledge type.
- Click Apply.
- the results are listed in the order of most recent documents first.
- Click the document link to access the resource.