Most content is available to guests who are visting the site. However, in order to upload documents, subscribe to a blog, or sign up for an event, for example, a user account is required.
At the end of this tutorial, the user will be able to create a new user account.
It is assumed you do not currently have a user account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, Click Register.
- All required fields are noted with a red asterisk.
- User Name
- Valid Email Address
- Profile Image (This can be uploaded now or later. Your profile image will be visible when you upload documents or post a comment, for example.)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country of Origin
- Place of Work
- Type of Organization
- Member Country/Partner Affiliation (If you are affiliated with a member country or partner, you may designate your affiliation here.)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
- CAPTCHA (Type in the answer to a simple math question.)
- Click Create New Account.
- You will receive an email confirming your request for a user account.
- Once approved, you will receive a second email with instructions and a link to validate your account, set your password, and fill out your user profile.